Pima Pet Clinic/Animal Emergency Service has been tending to the preventative care and emergency medical needs of canine & feline companions in Tucson for over 30 years. Our staff consists of top notch Tucson veterinarians who are dedicated to you and your pet. Our versatile practice is centrally located at 4832 E. Speedway Blvd and our experienced staff is ready to offer assistance 24 hours a day / 365 days a year.
Whether your pet needs routine preventative care or critical emergency medical services we at Pima Pet Clinic/Animal Emergency Service are here to help!
Pima Pet Clinic provides a high level of diagnostic, medical and surgical care for your companion animals with special attention to your pet’s individual needs; all in a highly professional setting. Your pet’s long-term health and well-being are our highest priorities while providing you, our client, with treatment options and medical counsel so that you may make informed, knowledgeable decisions about your pet’s treatment. We hope the care your pet receives today and throughout its lifetime will enable you and your pet to share years of companionship. Proper care includes periodic exams, parasite control, routine vaccinations, regular exercise and a diet that meets your pet’s changing nutritional needs. Contact us today!
Emergency Click to Call for Mobile Devices: (520) 326-7449
Pima Pet Clinic offers a comprehensive range of services including:
* Critical Care Hospitalization
* Dental Services
* Diagnostics: Fully Equipped Laboratory / Radiology / Ultrasonography
* Emergency Services
* Health Certification: Domestic / International
* Internal Medicine
* Microchip Pet Identification
* Preventative Health Care: Annual Physical Exams
* Free New Pet Exams for Pets Adopted from: Humane Society of Southern Arizona / Pima Animal Care Center
* State-of-the-Art Surgical Suite for: / General Surgery and Emergency Surgery / Cryosurgery / Spaying/Neutering